A modern take on the classic Morris chair, the Ryder's handsome wood frame and tapered legs are complemented by upholstered cushions that invite comfort and contemplation.
- Attached back and seat cushions
- Stain-resistant fabric
- Available in leather in Design Centers
- Custom options are available in Design Centers
- Interior seating area: 25"w x 21"d
- Seat back: 16"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 19"
- Arm height: 23"
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames; the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- Solid hardwood frame has double-doweled, glued and screwed joinery and 1¼" thick rails in load-bearing areas.
- Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises
- Foam and fiber fill provides firm support and minimizes body impressions.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY