Reed- and leaf-carved wood defines the frame of this chair, with smart Regency influences such as medallion accents and saber legs. The upholstered rollover back meets a loose seat cushion accented with a charming lumbar pillow. Customize from an array of fabrics.
- Tight back
- Loose seat cushion
- Double welted
- Carved wooden frame
- 8" x 23" Lumbar pillow included
- Stain-resistant fabric
- Custom options are available in Design Centers
- Interior seating area : 24"w x 19"d
- Seat back: 16"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 21"
- Arm height: 26"
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames; the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- Solid hardwood frame has double-doweled, glued and screwed joinery and 1¼" thick rails in load-bearing areas.
- Web suspension made of top-quality materials, tested for strength and durability, provides long-lasting constant support
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY