The tall, handsome Randall chair really knows how to work a room. With its stately silhouette, deep seating, and track arms, it's destined to become a contemporary classic, especially when paired with our matching ottoman. It's available in fabric and leather.
- Attached back
- Loose seat cushion
- Stain-resistant fabric
- Available in leather
- Custom options are available in Design Centers, including nailhead trim (shown)
- Interior seating area: 22”w × 22”d
- Seat back: 20”h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 20”
- Arm height: 24”
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Because hand-tailoring our upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames, the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- Seven-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area.
- Flex-Deck suspension made of top-quality materials, tested for strength and durability, provide long-lasting constant support
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support
- Horizontal channels in back pillows minimize fill shift and settling. To prevent pressure punctures, nonwoven ticking allows air to escape during use.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY