On a (smaller) scale of one to ten, the leather Mercer is simply perfect. Suitable for more intimate spaces, it features a pleasing curved profile, gently pleated English arms, an inviting T-front cushion and delicately turned wood legs. Choose fabric if you prefer.
- Tight back
- Loose welted seat cushion
- Available in fabric
- Also available: Mercer Leather Ottoman
- Custom options are available in Design Centers
- Interior seating area: 20"w x 21"d
- Seat back: 16"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 20"
- Arm height: 23"
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames; the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- Seven-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Removable front legs
- Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area.
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support