Distinctive, discriminating, and endlessly chic. The Mercer is a smaller-scale chair that works like a dream in any setting where space is at a premium. Its turned wood legs, lush curves and slight pleats to the English arms and t-front seat cushion are a few of the charming details. Available with a tight or tufted back for two distinctly different looks. Available in a host of leathers and fabrics.
- Tight back
- Loose welted seat cushion
- Stain-resistant fabric
- Custom options are available in Design Centers
- Interior seating area: 20"w x 21"d
- Seat back: 16"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 20"
- Arm height: 23"
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames; the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- Seven-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Removable front legs
- Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area.
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY