Are you pulled toward this chair? It's perfectly normal. Commanding attention with a sleek English-inspired profile and a smooth, taut surface, the Medford is the defining piece to dress the whole room around. Spool feet with casters are a decorator detail we love, and the nailhead trim options are both refined and edgy. Choose from a variety of leather and fabric upholstery options.
- Tight back and seat cushions
- Stain-resistant fabric
- Available in leather
- Nailhead trim (shown) is available in Design Centers
- Custom options are available in Design Centers
- Interior seating area: 22"w x 23"d
- Seat back: 20"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 19"
- Arm height: 23"
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames; the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- Seven-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises
- Foam and fiber fill provides firm support and minimizes body impressions.