Inspired by timeless designs from across the pond, the Madison chair--with its English arms, spooled legs, and meticulous dressmaker details--is at home in any beautiful room. It's heavenly when paired with our Madison ottoman.
- Interior seating area: 21"w x 22"d
- Seat back: 16"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 19"
- Arm height: 23"
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames; the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- Seven-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Removable legs
- Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises
- Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area.
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support