The Giselle chair is like the best ballet dancers -- shaped by tradition but full of vitality. The fluting and scroll arms exude Neoclassicism; the sharp linearity of the back makes the chair fresh. With a loose seat cushion. Customize it from our impressive array of fabrics or leathers.
- Tight back
- Loose welted seat cushion
- Stain-resistant fabric
- Double-welted body
- Available in leather
- Custom options are available in Design Centers
- Interior seating area: 24"w x 22"d
- Seat back: 17"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 22"
- Arm height: 26"
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames, the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- Solid hardwood frame has double-doweled, glued and screwed joinery and 1¼" thick rails in load-bearing areas.
- Web suspension made of top-quality materials, tested for strength and durability, provides long-lasting constant support
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY