No detail was left to chance in our Fairfax chair, a graceful addition to any traditional space. A symphony of curves and angles, with a carved wood frame that's sure to turn heads, the Fairfax features a loose knife-edge cushion and a boxed seat cushion that looks sharp yet exudes comfort. The Fairfax is not only available in leather but also hundreds of elegant fabrics.
- Loose welted back and seat cushions
- Double-welted body
- Available in fabric
- Custom options are available in Design Centers
- Interior seating area: 22"w x 19"d
- Seat back: 15"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 19"
- Arm height: 26"
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames, the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- Solid hardwood frame has double-doweled, glued and screwed joinery and 1¼" thick rails in load-bearing areas.
- Web suspension made of top-quality materials, tested for strength and durability, provides long-lasting constant support
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support
- Horizontal channels in back pillows minimize fill shift and settling. To prevent pressure punctures, nonwoven ticking allows air to escape during use.