With surprising impact, the Delaney's minimalist roots are reinterpreted into a leather slipper chair like none you've ever seen before. You'll love the deep "look-at-me" seat and curved back. And as if comfort were not enough, the Delaney comes in leather or fabric, or combinations, with the option of nailhead trim.
- Armless slipper chair design
- Tight back and seat
- Available in fabric
- Custom options are available in Design Centers
- Interior seating area: 28"w × 23"d
- Seat back: 14"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 20"
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames, the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- Seven-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Solid hardwood frame has double-doweled, glued and screwed joinery and 1¼" thick rails in load-bearing areas.
- Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises
- Web suspension made of top-quality materials, tested for strength and durability, provides long-lasting constant support
- Foam and fiber fill provides firm support and minimizes body impressions.
- Horizontal channels in back pillows minimize fill shift and settling. To prevent pressure punctures, nonwoven ticking allows air to escape during use.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY