With its art deco inspiration and deep seat, the Dean club chair invites lounging in the most sophisticated way. All sleek curves and streamlined contours, Dean’s silhouette, with arms that slope neatly toward to a well-padded back, is especially attractive. Welting along the back and top stitching along the arms finishes the frame with a tailored touch. Also available: Dean ottoman (722060).
- Hand-tailored in our North American workshops
- Tight back and loose welted seat
- Available in fabric in Design Centers
- Custom options are available in Design Centers, including nailhead trim
- Interior seating area: 22"w x 21"d
- Seat back: 16"h
- Seat height (floor to top cushion): 21"
- Arm height: 25"
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Because hand-tailoring our upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames; the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- Seven-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY