Dean Leather Chair, Anson BlackDetails http://www.ethanallen.com/en_US/shop-furniture-living-room-chairs-chaises/dean-leather-chair%2C-anson-black/822061+L9656.html
Item #: 822061 L9656
Dimensions: 38"w x 37"d x 37"h
In stock, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted within 2 weeks to schedule a delivery date for this item.
With its art deco inspiration and deep seat, the Custom Quick Ship Dean club chair invites lounging in the most sophisticated way. All sleek curves and streamlined contours, Dean’s silhouette, with arms that slope neatly toward to a well-padded back, is especially attractive. Welting along the back and top stitching along the arms finishes the frame with a tailored touch.
- Quick Ship options as shown: Anson Black (L9656) top grain leather, Raisin (939) finish on legs
- Tight back and loose welted seat
- Click here to order leather swatch - Anson Black (
- Also available: Custom Dean Leather Chair (722061)
- Interior seating area: 22"w x 21"d
- Seat back: 16"h
- Seat height (floor to top cushion): 21"
- Arm height: 25"
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Because hand-tailoring our upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames; the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
- Packaged weight: 112 lbs
- Hand tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for lifelong safety.
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certifed through the CertiPUR-US ® program.
- Our foam contains up to 20% bio-based materials. The fiber wrap we use is made of 80% recycled materials, and our spring are made from 50% recycled heavy-gauge steel.
- Standard cushions feature a dense polyurethane foam core surrounded by another layer of soft, low density foam, all wrapped in polyester fiber.
- Seven-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability.
- Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area.
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >