Sweet spot. The Darcey delivers understated, traditional style in a smaller scale chair. It has a tight upholstered seat, a back that can be smooth or tufted, and turned wood details below the upholstered arms that echo the turnings of its feet. Leg options include ferrules and casters. A matching ottoman is available at Design Centers.
- Tight back and seat
- Stain-resistant fabric
- Available in leather in Design Centers
- Custom options are available in Design Centers
- Interior seating area: 19"w × 23"d
- Seat back: 16"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 19"
- Arm height: 23"
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames, the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- Seven-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises
- Foam and fiber fill provides firm support and minimizes body impressions.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY