In supple leather, with an unmistakable "come hither" look, the Cheshire twin sleeper beckons with modern track arms and understated elegance. If you prefer fabric, it's also available in your choice of hundreds of them--plus a variety of slipcover styles. From sleeper to sectional, including sofas in several sizes, Cheshire can be customized to your heart's content.
- Loose welted box-style back pillow
- Loose welted seat cushion
- Opens to 94" from wall
- Available in fabric in Design Centers
- Custom options are available in Design Centers
- Interior seating area: 43”w × 21”d
- Seat back: 18”h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 20”
- Arm height: 26”
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames, the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- Seven-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Removable legs
- Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area.
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support
- Horizontal channels in back pillows minimize fill shift and settling. To prevent pressure punctures, nonwoven ticking allows air to escape during use.
- Suspended deck provides uniform support across the sleep surface
- Built-in double-locking headrest for reading and watching TV
- Oven-tempered inner spring unit in mattress for shape retention and full-body support.
- Quilted mattress top features a plush polyester fiber fill for extra comfort and hypoallergenic insulator pad that hugs the edges so it can never shift.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY