Cheshire Roll-Arm Twin SleeperDetails http://www.ethanallen.com/en_US/shop-furniture-living-room-chairs-chaises/cheshire-roll-arm-twin-sleeper/212017.html
Item #: 212017
Dimensions: 64"w x 38"h x 39"d
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted within 6 to 8 weeks to schedule a delivery date for this item.
Dress this item any way you like with our beautiful selection of fashionable fabrics.
With an unmistakable "come hither" look--and a surprise inside--this twin sleeper beckons with its rolled arms and understated elegance. It is available in hundreds of fabrics, many leathers, and in several configurations, so you can customize it to your heart's content.
- Loose welted back and seat cushion
- Two 19" welted pillows included
- Opens to 94" from wall
- Stain-resistant fabric
- Custom options are available in Design Centers
- Interior seating area: 43”w × 21”d
- Seat back: 18”h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 20”
- Arm height: 26”
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Because our process of hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames, the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- Seven-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability.
- Removable legs
- Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area.
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support.
- Horizontal channels in back pillows minimize fill shift and settling. To prevent pressure punctures, nonwoven ticking allows air to escape during use.
- Suspended deck provides uniform support across the sleep surface
- Built-in double-locking headrest for reading and watching TV
- Oven-tempered inner spring unit in mattress for shape retention and full-body support.
- Quilted mattress top features a plush polyester fiber fill for extra comfort and hypoallergenic insulator pad that hugs the edges so it can never shift.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >