The perfect chair was elusive until now. The Cheshire chair is available with graceful rolled arms. Several leg options—bun, square, and square taper—are available and can entirely change the look of this chair designed for relaxed living. Visit a Design Center to explore all the possibilities.
- Loose welted back and seat cushions
- Stain-resistant fabric
- A slipcover is available in Design Centers
- Available in leather in Design Centers
- Custom options are available in Design Centers
- Interior seating area : 29”w × 21”d
- Seat back: 18”h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 20”
- Arm height: 26”
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames, the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- Seven-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Removable legs
- Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area.
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support
- Horizontal channels in back pillows minimize fill shift and settling. To prevent pressure punctures, nonwoven ticking allows air to escape during use.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY