French connection. With nary a straight line in sight, the Chantel chair is a timely take on a very traditional French design from the 1700s. Its wide seat offers modern comfort, and its customizable options - finishes, fabrics, leathers, and more - let you make it your own.
- Tight back and seat
- Double welted
- Stain-resistant fabric
- Available in leather in Design Centers
- Custom options are available in Design Centers
- Interior seating area: 20"w × 21"d
- Seat back: 25"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 19"
- Arm height: 26"
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames, the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- Solid hardwood frame has double-doweled, glued and screwed joinery and 1¼" thick rails in load-bearing areas.
- Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises
- Foam and fiber fill provides firm support and minimizes body impressions.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY