Who says nothing lasts? The Brant chair's frame is based on a design from the 17th century. We've kept the details that make its beauty so enduring and updated it with a deep, wide seat for comfort and a more modern scale. A coordinating ottoman is also available.
- Loose welted back and seat cushions
- Stain-resistant fabric
- Available in leather in Design Centers
- Custom options are available in Design Centers
- Interior seating area: 23"w × 21"d
- Seat back: 19"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 21"
- Arm height: 24"
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames, the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- Solid hardwood frame has double-doweled, glued and screwed joinery and 1¼" thick rails in load-bearing areas.
- Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support
- Horizontal channels in back pillows minimize fill shift and settling. To prevent pressure punctures, nonwoven ticking allows air to escape during use.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY