Timeless and uncommonly versatile, Bennett is one of our most popular selections. This chair boasts a contemporary profile and modern track arms. Make it your own by choosing the upholstery fabric (or leather) that best suits your style. Bennett is available in several configurations, so customize to your heart's content.
- Semi-attached welted back pillow
- Loose seat welted cushion
- Available in fabric
- Also available: Bennett Leather Ottoman
- Custom options are available in Design Centers
- Interior seating area: 22" wide x 21" deep
- Seat back: 15" high
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 22" high
- Arm height: 25" high
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames, the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- Seven-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Removable legs
- Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises
- Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area.
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support
- Horizontal channels in back pillows minimize fill shift and settling. To prevent pressure punctures, nonwoven ticking allows air to escape during use.