Très chic! Barden is a modern interpretation of the classic 18th-century French chaise. Hand tailored in our North American workshops, its stunning figure features camelback styling, serpentine seat rails, and cabriole legs.
- Tight back
- Semi-attached seat cushion
- Cabriole legs
- Stain-resistant fabric
- Available in leather in Design Centers
- Nailhead trim (shown) is available in Design Centers
- Custom options are available in Design Centers
- Interior seating area: 18" wide x 18" deep
- Seat back: 17" high
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 17" high
- Arm height: 25" high
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames, the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- Solid hardwood frame has double-doweled, glued and screwed joinery and 1¼" thick rails in load-bearing areas.
- Non-removable legs
- Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises
- Horizontal channels in back pillows minimize fill shift and settling. To prevent pressure punctures, nonwoven ticking allows air to escape during use.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY