Seat of power. This vintage club chair combines turn-of-the-twentieth- century styling with the generous seating and support you'd expect today. The Avery is notable for the grace of its lines, its rolled arms and back and cabriole legs.
- Tight back
- Loose welted seat cushion
- Stain-resistant fabric
- Available in leather
- Also available: Avery Ottoman
- Custom options are available in Design Centers
- Interior seating area: 19"w x 22"d
- Seat back: 13"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 20"
- Arm height: 14"
- Back pillow: 17"w x 9.5"h x 2"d
- Cushion: -6 Comfort Soft
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames, the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- Seven-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area.
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY