Inspired by British Colonial designs, this hand-woven seagrass club chair combines elegant lines with laid-back island appeal. Its turned feet are solid wood; its herringbone pattern, woven tight over a wood frame, is textural and authentically styled; and its loose cushions are comfortable and inviting. Choose from an array of fabrics and two finish options. Also available in Design Centers: Atlanta ottoman (137174).
- Two finishes available: Dark Brown (880) or Ebony (881)
- Cushion handcrafted in our North American workshops. Frame imported
- Available with loose fabric cushion only
- Loose welted back and seat cushion
- Stain-resistant fabric
- Custom options available in Design Centers
- Interior seating area: 24"w x 19"d
- Seat back: 20"h
- Seat height (floor to top cushion): 18"
- Arm height: 25"
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Because hand-tailoring our upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames,the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- Mahogany wood and water hyacinth with a sweater weave
- Webbing strap
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support
- Horizontal channels in back pillows minimize fill shift and settling. To prevent pressure punctures, nonwoven ticking allows air to escape during use
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY