The Arcata collection is glamorous, tailored, and modern. Like a European sports car, it has strategically placed curves and is very, very hot. Sometimes more is more, so we scaled it generously. For angular definition, the seats all have t-cushions, and all the items have clean-lined feet and rails.
- Interior seating area: 23"w x 23"d
- Seat back: 15"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 21"
- Arm height: 24"
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames, the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- Seven-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises
- Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area.
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support
- Horizontal channels in back pillows minimize fill shift and settling. To prevent pressure punctures, nonwoven ticking allows air to escape during use.