Handcrafted in our American workshops. You can't miss the craftsmanship here. The solid maple boards are placed edge to edge by hand and fixed into place. The woodcuts from the sawmill are gently sanded out by hand and still slightly visible below the hand-laid finish. The result is a table that's textured, natural, and refined.
- Crafted from WHAD Maple
- Small size opens to 82"l with one 20" aproned leaf, seats up to 8
- Large size opens to 108"l with two 18" aproned leaves, seats up to 10
- Hand-assembled planked top; each plank varies slightly in thickness for a rustic appearance; and saw marks are left visible and are sanded smooth by hand
- Boldly turned farmhouse legs
- Also available: Miller Dining Table (336404)
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY