Sometimes classic is contemporary. That is the case with the Josephine chair. A French design originating in the eighteenth century, this style has withstood the design test of time and continues to reign supreme. Refined tapered legs with carved fluting complement the simple, graceful upholstered back. In fabric and leather options to suit every Lifestyle.
- Tight back
- Attached seat
- Double welted
- Carved wood frame
- Stain-resistant fabric
- Available in leather
- Custom options are available in Design Centers
- Interior seating area: 20"w x 17"d
- Seat back: 19"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 22"
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames; the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
- Maximum weight capacity: 250 lbs
Composition and Construction
- Solid hardwood frame has double-doweled, glued and screwed joinery and 1¼" thick rails in load-bearing areas.
- Web suspension made of top-quality materials, tested for strength and durability, provides long-lasting constant support
- Foam and fiber fill provides firm support and minimizes body impressions.