Our simplified interpretation of a late-Neoclassical French chair. Less fuss. More clarity. Comfortable for today's bodies. Fully hand-carved. A dining chair with presence. An accent chair with panache. An opportunity for self-expression: In any of our hundreds of fabrics, this chair will say a lot about you.
- Tight back and seat
- Double welted
- Carved wood frame
- Stain-resistant fabric
- Available in leather in Design Centers
- Custom options are available in Design Centers
- Interior seating area: 21"w x 25"d
- Seat height: 20"
- Cushion: Standard Cushion -1
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames, the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
- Maximum weight capacity: 250 lbs
Composition and Construction
- Solid hardwood frame has double-doweled, glued and screwed joinery and 1¼" thick rails in load-bearing areas.
- Web suspension made of top-quality materials, tested for strength and durability, provides long-lasting constant support
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY