Graceful tapered legs are the foundation for this simple, Parsons-inspired chair in a fresh, contemporary silhouette. It's a dose of modern attitude and a casual update of a beloved classic. Choose from seventeen cotton and cotton-blend fabrics; a slipcover will be custom-made for you. Come in to a Design Center to see all the color and pattern options, including solids and ticking stripes.
- Tight back and seat
- Seamless slipcover over a muslin frame
- Stain-resistant fabric
- Stain-protected slipcovers are double-stitched for added strength; dry-clean only
- Extra slipcovers are available for purchase in Design Centers
- Custom options are available in Design Centers
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames; the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
- Maximum weight capacity: 250 lbs
Composition and Construction
- Solid hardwood frame has double-doweled, glued and screwed joinery and 1¼" thick rails in load-bearing areas.
- Web suspension made of top-quality materials, tested for strength and durability, provides long-lasting constant support
- Foam and fiber fill provides firm support and minimizes body impressions.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY