Evocative of 18th-century design, the chair named for our very first First Lady is a study in gracious seating--with its delicately curved arms and high upholstered back that inspires perfect posture. Formal and elegant in leather, it's equally lovely in fabric.
- Tight back
- Attached seat
- Available in fabric
- Custom options are available in Design Centers
- Interior seating area: 21"w x 20"d
- Seat back: 25"h
- Seat height: 18"
- Arm height: 26"
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames; the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
- Maximum weight capacity: 250 lbs
Composition and Construction
- Solid hardwood frame has double-doweled, glued and screwed joinery and 1¼" thick rails in load-bearing areas.
- Web suspension made of top-quality materials, tested for strength and durability, provides long-lasting constant support
- Foam and fiber fill provides firm support and minimizes body impressions.