For a traditionally inspired dining room with an unexpected twist, consider adding host chairs. Lance is a statement seat; with a silhouette drawn from a classic wing chair, it's set just a bit lower to slide up to your table comfortably. Dress it to complement your other dining chairs or to match them. Lance also looks fab in a group of four gathered at a round dining table.
- Hand-tailored in our North American workshops
- Tight back and loose welted seat cushion
- Available in leather in Design Centers
- Stain-resistant fabric
- Custom options are available in Design Centers, including nailhead trim
- Interior seating area: 21"w x 18"d
- Seat back: 19"h
- Seat height (floor to top cushion): 21"
- Arm height: 23"
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Because hand-tailoring our upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames; the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- Solid hardwood frame has double-doweled, glued and screwed joinery and 1¼" thick rails in load-bearing areas as well as seven-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability.
- Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises.
- Foam and fiber fill provides firm support and minimizes body impressions.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY