Marcella is a beautiful example of French neoclassical elements working in tandem with simpler Gustavian style for stunning results. Fluted columns, linear carvings and delicately carved florets bring all of the drama of rococo style while the clean lines of its imported beech wood frame and double-welted upholstery keep the overall look refined.
- Hand-tailored in our North American workshops
- Tight back
- Attached seat with a 360 degree swivel
- Double-welted body
- Available in leather in Design Centers
- Stain-resistant fabric
- Custom options are available in Design Centers
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Because hand-tailoring our upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames, the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
- Maximum weight capacity: 250 lbs
Composition and Construction
- Solid hardwood frame has double-doweled, glued and screwed joinery and 1¼" thick rails in load-bearing areas
- Web suspension made of top-quality materials, tested for strength and durability, provides long-lasting constant support
- Foam and fiber fill provides firm support and minimizes body impressions.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY