Bedside or chairside, this Neoclassically inspired Connolly table conveys worldly refinement. Expertly crafted from alder solids and cherry veneers, it has two white ash burl veneer drawer fronts with raised beaded edging. Its gracefully curved crossed legs enhance its regal stature.
- Crafted from poplar wood, alder, ash burl and cherry veneers
- Two drawers with raised beaded edging
- Brass-finished pulls, escutcheon & leg ferrules
- Curved crossed-leg design
- Henley (430) finish shown in images
- Made in China to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY