Designers and decorative artists love the charm of these daisy like flowers with big beautiful cones. It’s the singular beauty of hand painting that elevates this pillow from accent piece to a true work of textile art. Precise brushstrokes by the artist—who signs every piece—lend visual interest and a sense of realism. The image is painted in black, gray, and white on a soft white, linen-and-cotton blend pillow with a solid back; it’s finished with crisp knife-edge seams.
- Made of 55% linen, 45% cotton
- Hand-painted on front, solid back
- Knife edge. Zipper closure
- Signed by artist
- Spot clean only. See Additional Information for details
- Made in the U.S.
- To prolong the beauty of your new purchase, please follow these simple instructions: the fine details of these unique, hand-blocked pillows are subject to damage during laundering. Spot clean pillow cover only, taking care to avoid any contact with painted area. Removable pillow insert may be laundered or dry cleaned.