Ornately Framed MirrorDetails http://www.ethanallen.com/en_US/shop-decor-mirrors-mirrors/ornately-framed-mirror/074304.html
Item #: 074304
Dimensions: 39" dia.
In stock, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted within 4 weeks to schedule a delivery date for this item.
The Rococo Revival period flourished in France and England from 1845 to 1870. Ornate carvings and piercings helped define the furnishings of the era, and leaves and flowers were common motifs. Our large, beveled mirror— with its incredibly detailed wreath of scrolls, acanthus leaves, and flowers—is our designers’ tribute to the style. The frame, inspired by a find in a French antique shop, is wood with composite ornamentation, painted and finished entirely by hand.
- 1.25” beveled mirror glass
- Solid wood frame with composite ornamentation
- Convex panel decorated with acanthus leaves and floral pattern
- Antiqued mahogany finish
Includes innovative system for easy, secure no-wire hanging:
- Frames lock into place for safe, secure installation
- Hang artwork level every time
- No measuring, math, or extra hardware needed
- Everything is included to hang your artwork; bubble level, foam tape, plastic markers / bracket locks, nails, and self-stick bumper
- Item weight: 39 lbs.
- Packaged weight: 49 lbs.
- Made in the U.S. by Ethan Allen artisans
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >