43" Silver Sunburst MirrorDetails http://www.ethanallen.com/en_US/shop-decor-mirrors-mirrors/43%22-silver-sunburst-mirror/074370.html
Item #: 074370
Dimensions: 43" dia.
In stock, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted within 4 weeks to schedule a delivery date for this item.
French King Louis XIV called himself the “Sun King”—giver of light around which courtly life revolved. He was a great (if not modest) patron of the arts as well as France’s longest ruling king, and over time, the sunburst become a symbol of his reign. This exquisite beveled mirror was made entirely in the U.S., cast from an authentic antique in a resin that captures every texture, swirl, crack, and line of the original. Even the hand-applied finish was created to be true to the time and bring every detail to life.
- 1.5" beveled mirror glass
- Composite frame and embellishments
- Curved radiating rays hand-finished in antique silver accentuate surface details
- Influenced by the French High Classical period
Includes innovative system for easy, secure no-wire hanging:
- Frames lock into place for safe, secure installation
- Hang artwork level every time
- No measuring, math, or extra hardware needed
- Everything is included to hang your artwork; bubble level, foam tape, plastic markers / bracket locks, nails, and self-stick bumper
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >