This lithograph features the work The Langlois Bridge at Arles with Women Washing that van Gogh painted while in Arles. A yellow cart crosses the bridge while a group of women in smocks do their washing on the shore. His strong use of the complementary colors yellow and blue intensifies the brushstrokes and unifies the piece.
- Lithographic poster. Limited quantity.
- Traditional silver frame
- 8-ply bright white archival mat
- Tru Vue Conservation Clear glass
- Artist Biography
The Ethan Allen Modern Masters Collection
FRAMING DETAILS & CARE
Tru Vue Conservation Clear® picture framing glass offers the highest level of UV protection available in the industry. Over time exposure to indoor and outdoor UV light rays can contribute to fading and deterioration of art, photographs and other important personal keepsakes. Conservation Clear glass effectively blocks up to 99% of UV light rays to protect against fading and help keep framed pieces brighter, longer.
Tru Vue Conservation Clear® Care:
- Use a clean, soft, lint-free cloth to clean the glass. Tru Vue recommends using a micro-fiber cloth.
- Spray a small amount of ammonia-free cleaner onto the cloth. Spraying on the cloth will prevent overspray.
- Press the cloth against the glass and clean in round, circular motions.
Never spray directly onto the glass- the cleaner could leak into the frame and damage the image
Archival Mat Board
Also known as conservation mat board, this is the highest-quality paper matting material available. It is constructed of 100% acid- and lignin-free alpha-cellulose (wood pulp) and treated to resist deterioration and discoloration for up to 300 years.
Archival-safe Foam Core
Foam core is used to cushion the image in its frame. Ours is constructed of acid-and lignin-free face paper layered atop an extruded polystyrene core for superior resistance to temperature changes and humidity.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY