Bouquet with Flying LoversDetails http://www.ethanallen.com/en_US/shop-decor-artwork-modern-masters/bouquet-with-flying-lovers/LP0018.html
Item #: LP0018
Dimensions: 43.25"w x 55.25"h
Ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted within 5 weeks to schedule a delivery date for this item.
Chagall flirted with many radical Modernist styles at various points throughout his career, including Cubism, Suprematism, and Surrealism, all of which possibly encouraged him to work in an entirely abstract style. Yet he rejected each of them in succession, remaining committed to figurative and narrative art, making him one of the modern period's most prominent exponents of the more traditional approach.
- Lithograph on Arches paper, 1994. Limited quantity.
- Annotated and stamped by the Mourlot Estate
- Traditional gold frame
- 8-ply soft white archival mat
- Tru Vue Conservation Clear® glass
- Artist Biography
The Ethan Allen Modern Masters Collection
FRAMING DETAILS & CARE
Tru Vue Conservation Clear® picture framing glass offers the highest level of UV protection available in the industry. Over time exposure to indoor and outdoor UV light rays can contribute to fading and deterioration of art, photographs and other important personal keepsakes. Conservation Clear glass effectively blocks up to 99% of UV light rays to protect against fading and help keep framed pieces brighter, longer.
Tru Vue Conservation Clear® Care:
- Use a clean, soft, lint-free cloth to clean the glass. Tru Vue recommends using a micro-fiber cloth.
- Spray a small amount of ammonia-free cleaner onto the cloth. Spraying on the cloth will prevent overspray.
- Press the cloth against the glass and clean in round, circular motions.
Never spray directly onto the glass- the cleaner could leak into the frame and damage the image
Archival Mat Board
Also known as conservation mat board, this is the highest-quality paper matting material available. It is constructed of 100% acid- and lignin-free alpha-cellulose (wood pulp) and treated to resist deterioration and discoloration for up to 300 years.
Archival-safe Foam Core
Foam core is used to cushion the image in its frame. Ours is constructed of acid-and lignin-free face paper layered atop an extruded polystyrene core for superior resistance to temperature changes and humidity.
- Made in the U.S. by Ethan Allen artisans
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >