The beauty of nature is exquisitely expressed in this classic botanical artwork showcasing genuine hand-pressed flora. The carefully preserved plant is mounted on white deckle-edge archival paper, and a card with identifying information is mounted with it. It's floated in a solid wood frame with an aged gold fillet and museum-quality UV glass. This distinctive piece is part of a special collection of 26 works that feature a variety of unique hand-pressed botanical specimens in various sizes that can be grouped to create a charming collected look.
- Hand-pressed botanical
- Mounted on deckled-edge archival paper
- Floated over linen back
- Transitional solid wood frame
- Hand-distressed gold fillet
- Museum-quality UV glass
- Collection label mounted on bottom right corner
- Framed by hand in our Passaic, New Jersey, workshop
- Includes innovative system for easy, secure no-wire hanging:
- Frames lock into place for safe, secure installation
- Hang artwork level every time
- No measuring, math, or extra hardware needed
- Everything is included to hang your artwork; bubble level, foam tape, plastic markers / bracket locks, nails, and self-stick bumper
- Julie Franklin lives in Atlanta, Georgia. After studying art history and philosophy, she developed a deep interest in botanical specimens, which set the course of her in career in motion. She went on to build botanical presses and made her own stationery, décor, and lighting. Later, she was lured by another time-honored and labor intensive tradition: letterpress printing. Inspired by simplicity and interconnectivity, she embraces both old traditions and unconventional techniques in her work. In her work, she focuses on letting the unexpected happen with a measure of wonder and a little bit of play.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY