The artist who created this evocative piece traveled to the south of France to photograph the wild horses of the Camargue, a sanctuary in Provence. The dreamlike image celebrates the gentle nature and graceful power of these beautiful creatures. We’ve enhanced their natural beauty by printing the giclée on paper with a soft, whitewashed look. It’s considerably enlarged and presented in a wood frame that’s hand-finished to give it a naturally sun-bleached appearance.
- Giclée on paper
- Wide solid wood frame
- Hand applied white wash finish
- Matted and framed by hand in our Passaic, New Jersey, workshop
- Includes innovative system for easy, secure no-wire hanging:
- Frames lock into place for safe, secure installation
- Hang artwork level every time
- No measuring, math, or extra hardware needed
- Everything is included to hang your artwork; bubble level, foam tape, plastic markers / bracket locks, nails, and self-stick bumper
- Born in Toronto, Irene Suchocki studied psychology and French at the University of Toronto. Her passion for photography developed in the late 1990s, and in 2008, she was able to change careers and become a full-time photographer. Irene combines her love of travel and nature with a dream-like aesthetic, creating visual poems that evoke a sense of magic, delight, nostalgia, and romance. Her work has been exhibited at the Sundance Film Festival (2008) and at the San Diego Natural History Museum (2012). Her prints are in the private collections of thousands of people around the world and have been purchased by corporate clients and interior designers for a variety of design projects.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY