This uncommon work of art is created from a charcoal rubbing taken from a cross-section of a log. Its image is digitally printed on plywood and then mounted in an open black floater frame to highlight its organic tones and texture. The unique presentation imparts a modern rustic vibe that complements a variety of design styles. One of three in our Wood Slice series, it may be paired or grouped with companion pieces for bolder visual effect.
- Digital print on wood
- Black textured wood floater frame
- Framed by hand in our Passaic, New Jersey, workshop
- Includes innovative system for easy, secure no-wire hanging:
- Frames lock into place for safe, secure installation
- Hang artwork level every time
- No measuring, math, or extra hardware needed
- Everything is included to hang your artwork; bubble level, foam tape, plastic markers / bracket locks, nails, and self-stick bumper
- A native of British Columbia, Natasha Marie has a degree in art education and spent a few years teaching before she transitioned into full-time art-making career. Her art is influenced by a love of precision and order, and she works with meticulous detail in watercolor, acrylic, and mixed media.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY