This piece is simple and eye-catching. The original charcoal sketch of an apple has been enlarged considerably and cleverly set off-center. It’s a straightforward statement piece—large enough to fill a wall with ease—that suits a wide array of transitional spaces. This black and white giclée is graphic, loosely rendered and unobtrusive; it looks great in a simple rustic black frame.
- Giclée on paper
- Wide black frame with satin finish
- For your safety, this image is protected with shatterproof Acrylite® acrylic.
- Framed by hand in our Passaic, New Jersey, workshop
- Includes innovative system for easy, secure no-wire hanging:
- Frames lock into place for safe, secure installation
- Hang artwork level every time
- No measuring, math, or extra hardware needed
- Everything is included to hang your artwork; bubble level, foam tape, plastic markers / bracket locks, nails, and self-stick bumper
- With a background in classical oil painting and medical illustration, Ethan Harper employs a painterly approach to his work while still incorporating elements of realism. His love of vivid color results in a vast array of palettes encompassing many distinct moods. Ethan began his career hand-painting reproduction prints before he moved on to designing hand-colored images. He creates originals for both open edition and limited edition print.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY