This piece is a perfect example of why we love artist Paul Ngo’s work. We call it "graphic" because it leans toward the abstract, but as it's faithful to the artist’s original painting on linen, it has a softness to it, too. Pair this giclée on canvas with its companion Graphic Seascape Il; they're both floated in rustic black matte wood frames.
- Giclée on canvas
- Floated in transitional black matte wood frame
- Distressed detailing
- Framed by hand in our Passaic, New Jersey, workshop
- Includes innovative system for easy, secure no-wire hanging:
- Frames lock into place for safe, secure installation
- Hang artwork level every time
- No measuring, math, or extra hardware needed
- Everything is included to hang your artwork; bubble level, foam tape, plastic markers / bracket locks, nails, and self-stick bumper
- Paul Ngo was born in Vietnam and lived in Fargo, North Dakota, before he relocated to the Seattle area. Painting is Paul’s passion. Working mostly in acrylic media, he is able to achieve amazing textures and depth in his work. His subjects range from abstract images of nature to all things scientific. His original work hangs in several high-end hospitality environments and private residences.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY