Artist Paul Ngo wed full-frame composition with spirited brush strokes to create this powerful piece. The exceptional quality of this “textured” giclée on stretched canvas is faithful to the original abstract, which was painted on aged linen. It’s floated in a simple, modern black frame.
- Textured giclée on canvas
- Floated in contemporary matte black frame
- Framed by hand in our Passaic, New Jersey, workshop
- Includes innovative system for easy, secure no-wire hanging:
- Frames lock into place for safe, secure installation
- Hang artwork level every time
- No measuring, math, or extra hardware needed
- Everything is included to hang your artwork; bubble level, foam tape, plastic markers / bracket locks, nails, and self-stick bumper
- Paul Ngo was born in Vietnam and lived in Fargo, North Dakota, before he relocated to the Seattle area. Painting is Paul’s passion. Working mostly in acrylic media, he is able to achieve amazing textures and depth in his work. His subjects range from abstract images of nature to all things scientific. His original work hangs in several high-end hospitality environments and private residences.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY