Whimsical and fresh, this Ethan Allen exclusive series of paper art by independent artist Dawn Wolfe depicts vintage swimsuit silhouettes with a uniquely sophisticated arts-and-crafts aesthetic. Each darling design is handmade with incredible attention to detail. First, the swimsuits are hand-cut from a copy of a vintage Montauk map. Then they're hand-mounted on white mat board and layered with clever intricacies such as shoestring swim trunk ties and bikini belts bearing the Montauk name. Framed in sleek white shadow boxes, these delightful pieces offer a refreshingly modern take on classic coastal style.
- Hand-cut paper art
- Mounted on white mat
- Contemporary matte white shadowbox frame
- Matted and framed by hand in our Passaic, New Jersey, workshop
- Includes innovative system for easy, secure no-wire hanging:
- Frames lock into place for safe, secure installation
- Hang artwork level every time
- No measuring, math, or extra hardware needed
- Everything is included to hang your artwork; bubble level, foam tape, plastic markers / bracket locks, nails, and self-stick bumper
- Dawn Wolfe is a self-taught artist whose three-dimensional work is very personal and tactile. She leverages hand cutting, folding, painting, layering, and collaging to great effect. Her art reflects a love of travel, vintage things, and life in the coastal California mountains where she lives. Whimsy, nature, and beach life inform and inspire every aspect of her work, from subject matter to palette to materials.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY