An Ethan Allen exclusive by independent artist Dawn Wolfe, this artwork puts a fresh, whimsical twist on classic coastal style. The anchor is cleverly formed from a dynamic mix of seashells and sand dollars hand-glued onto a blue mat board. It is then framed in a sleek white shadow box to enhance its mod nautical style.
- Hand-glued seashells and sand dollars
- Mounted on 6-ply white mat
- White shadow box wood frame
- Framed by hand in our Passaic, New Jersey, workshop
- Ethan Allen exclusive
- Includes innovative system for easy, secure no-wire hanging:
- Frames lock into place for safe, secure installation
- Hang artwork level every time
- No measuring, math, or extra hardware needed
- Everything is included to hang your artwork; bubble level, foam tape, plastic markers / bracket locks, nails, and self-stick bumper
- Dawn Wolfe is a self-taught artist whose three-dimensional work is very personal and tactile. She leverages hand cutting, folding, painting, layering, and collaging to great effect. Her art reflects a love of travel, vintage things, and life in the coastal California mountains where she lives. Whimsy, nature, and beach life inform and inspire every aspect of her work, from subject matter to palette to materials.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY