Whimsy may be the first word that comes to mind when you look at this piece—but texture and dimension are not far behind. This is a digital print on stretched canvas that looks and feels like an original oil painting. It was faithfully reproduced from an actual worn denim jacket with an image of an anchor bleached into it. Later, it was hand-embellished by the artist for dimension and then finished with a soft glaze. The original denim texture is so pronounced you’ll be tempted to touch it. A contemporary square frame with a white lacquer finish completes the fresh modern look.
- Embellished giclée on canvas
- Deep white lacquer frame
- Framed by hand in our Passaic, New Jersey, workshop
- Includes innovative system for easy, secure no-wire hanging:
- Frames lock into place for safe, secure installation
- Hang artwork level every time
- No measuring, math, or extra hardware needed
- Everything is included to hang your artwork; bubble level, foam tape, plastic markers / bracket locks, nails, and self-stick bumper
- Texas native Jennifer Carlson studied architecture and fine art at the Aegean Center for the Arts in Paros, Greece. She works in many mediums and formats and loves to paint with colors that are warm and bright. Her work demonstrates an expressive fascination with color, texture, pattern and form.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY