Artist Erin Lin captures the raw beauty of seeds and dense vines as if viewing them through a magnifying glass in this stylized triptych. The graphic prints are silkscreened by hand and floated in a black shadow box for added dimension. Each original print is numbered and signed by the artist.
- Silkscreen print on paper
- Contemporary black shadowbox frame
- Images floated on 6-ply raised white mat
- Each print is signed and numbered by the artist
- Matted and framed by hand in our Passaic, New Jersey, workshop
- Includes innovative system for easy, secure no-wire hanging:
- Frames lock into place for safe, secure installation
- Hang artwork level every time
- No measuring, math, or extra hardware needed
- Everything is included to hang your artwork; bubble level, foam tape, plastic markers / bracket locks, nails, and self-stick bumper
- With practice steeped in ink and solvent, Erin's printmaking background informs most everything she does. From the layering of inks and details that beam on paper to her ability to mesh different media. Her attention to these things is what makes her work special. After spending many years in Baltimore, Erin currently resides in her hometown of Seattle. She spends her days drawing, practicing calligraphy, hanging out with her cat, and drinking her coffee black.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY