The simple, balanced beauty of peas in a pod is rendered in this larger-than-life giclée on paper. Fresh, modern, and fun, this is a statement piece based on a Matisse-inspired cutout. It stands nearly five feet tall and is presented in a bold, wood-grain-textured black frame.
- Giclée on paper
- Transitional textured black frame
- Matted and framed by hand in our Passaic, New Jersey, workshop
- Can be hung vertically or horizontally
- Includes innovative system for easy, secure no-wire hanging:
- Frames lock into place for safe, secure installation
- Hang artwork level every time
- No measuring, math, or extra hardware needed
- Everything is included to hang your artwork; bubble level, foam tape, plastic markers / bracket locks, nails, and self-stick bumper
- Sisters Susan Hable Smith and Katharine Hable Sweeney named their NYC-based textiles company Hable Construction after their great-grandfather's road construction business. The new generation has merged their expertise and talent to emerge as leaders in textile design, floor coverings, fine art, and custom work. Operating on the belief that the layering of color, texture, and form inspires, Hable Construction creates bold and graphic designs infused with colorful, hand-drawn patterns that have become the hallmarks of their aesthetic. All Hable products are created by skilled artists and artisans who employ traditional screen-printing techniques to make these beautiful designs.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY