Item #: 072010
Dimensions: 35.75"w x 2.75"d x 35.75"h
Custom made, ships UPS. Expect delivery within 5 weeks.
Legacy is an ethereal composition, its vaporous, celestial appeal grounded with great strength. Inspired by the optimism that love is life, Mr. Gastone created this moving abstract, imbuing it with peacefulness and power. The original is oil on canvas, with heavy paint build-up adding texture and plays of light. This giclée on canvas has also been augmented by the artist; slight variations from the artist's brushwork make each piece unique.
30% of Legacy's purchase price will benefit Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, the world's oldest and largest private cancer center, which has devoted more than 130 years to exceptional patient care, innovative research, and outstanding educational programs.
- Hand-embellished giclée print on canvas
- Mounted in deep wood frame
- Black matte finish frame
- Limited edition
- Signed by artist
- Framed by hand in our Passaic, New Jersey, workshop
- Includes innovative system for easy, secure no-wire hanging:
- Frames lock into place for safe, secure installation
- Hang artwork level every time
- No measuring, math, or extra hardware needed
- Everything is included to hang your artwork; bubble level, foam tape, plastic markers / bracket locks, nails, and self-stick bumper
Gastone was born in Albuquerque, New Mexico, and spent his childhood surrounded by the desert landscape. He received his MFA in Advertising Art from the University of Texas. A master of thoughtful color gradations, Gastone skillfully combines vibrant imagery with exciting surface textures to create an overall impression of timeless beauty with a distinctively modern touch.
- Item weight: 16 lbs.
- Packaged weight: 26 lbs.
- Made in the U.S. by Ethan Allen artisans
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >