Item #: 073440
Dimensions: 40.75"w x 50.75"h
In stock, ships UPS.
The charm of vintage perfume bottles is enhanced by subtle washes of color—in pink, of course—in Rosé, a lovely piece by artist Natasha Marie. The gicleé watercolor print is loosely rendered and features black pen line detailing. Framed by hand in our own U.S. workshops.
- Gicleé on paper
- 6-ply white mat with hand applied black pen line
- Contemporary solid wood box-style black frame
Includes innovative system for easy, secure no-wire hanging:
- Frames lock into place for safe, secure installation
- Hang artwork level every time
- No measuring, math, or extra hardware needed
- Everything is included to hang your artwork; bubble level, foam tape, plastic markers / bracket locks, nails, and self-stick bumper
A native of British Columbia, Natasha Marie has a degree in art education and spent a few years teaching before she transitioned into full-time art-making career. Her art is influenced by a love of precision and order, and she works with meticulous detail in watercolor, acrylic, and mixed media.
- Packaged weight: 39lbs
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >