Bravo Chair, Quick ShipDetails http://www.ethanallen.com/en_US/disney-shop-family-hub-living-room-seating/bravo-chair%2C-quick-ship/D17052_D2955.html
Item #: D17052_D2955
Dimensions: 36"w x 33"d x 44"h
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. Expect delivery within 30 days.
Mr. Mouse Mickey Ears Black (D2955), woven Mickey cowhideAdditional Information
The crowd leaps to its feet…and then looks for our fabulous Bravo chair to sit down in again. From its tapered legs to its sensational silhouette, every element of the Bravo was designed together for comfort, style, and a great, big WOW. The Mickey Mouse fabric, which is available only on Bravo, was developed specifically for it, making the most of the size and shape of this sweeping wing chair. A true showstopper you won't see anywhere else.
- A tight back and seat offer the perfect combination of structure and softness
- We designed the "Mr. Mouse" fabric exclusively for the curves and lines of this chair
- Chic, mid-century modern-style legs are stained in a water-based finish
- Mr. Mouse in Mickey's Ears Black (D2955) comes with Black (946) finish on legs; Lucky Denim White (D1230) fabric comes with Umber (934) finish on legs
- Stain-resistant fabric
- An engineered hardwood frame provides superior strength and durability
- Interior seating area: 22"w x 23"d
- Seat back: 24"h
- Seat height : 20"
- Arm height: 26"
- Packaged weight: 80 lbs
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames; the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for lifelong safety
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery, are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program
- Our foam contains up to 20% bio-based materials. The fiber wrap we use is made of 80% recycled materials, and our springs are made from 50% recycled heavy-gauge steel.
- Seven-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises
- Foam and fiber fill provides firm support and minimizes body impressions
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >